Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Three for Me


Three for Me! In this feature post, I will share three things that I absolutely ....love, love, love, love....crazy love.

Here you will get a glimpse into things that really move me and make me smile.

Now, of course, you all know that to start this feature post off properly, I need to include three of the most important things in my life......My kids.

So, the Three for Me this week: My three kids.






By the way, the awesome black & white photo above was taken by a dear friend, Scott Clinton. If you are looking for family/wedding/portrait shots, you should definitely check out his website at www.Simulacra.com 

But, I must tell you that Scott is really an artist and his work speaks for itself. He has done amazing work for various clients including up and coming rock bands to photos for ihome..... did you see the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue?  www.ScottClinton.com 

Psst.....just a little note, he travels all the time up and down the East Coast, so don't be shy if you're interested....just tell him I sent you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be posted after moderation.

Leave me a note! I love reading your thoughts.