Thursday, March 28, 2013

Three for Me

This has been a busy week for me and I am just filled with excitement and energy! Energy?!

Crazy for someone who sleeps too late and is up too early (at least according to me). Anyhow, enough with my ramblings....

Here are the Three for Me this week:

1. My darling daughter (a.k.a. Squid) - This one is loving the stage. She recently play Bonnie Bones from a pirate play and she had the whole theatre laughing. In one scene she is scolding the children and my friend turns to me and says, "Wow, she's good. Sounds just like you." Yes, I admit it. I do sound like a crazy pirate when I'm yelling at the kids...how else am I getting them to listen! 

As you can see in one of the shots, Bonnie Bones bites the bucket and like any good actor, my daughter falls down and then with a dramatic flair twitches her arm and leg to signify the finality of dear old cursed Bonnie Bones! Great job to my darling Squid and her fellow cast mates and teachers! Arghhhhhh!!!!!




2. New Camera Tip - I was surfing the net and I found a whole bunch of wonderful photographers who share their tips of the trade to novice photographers such as myself. I love playing around with my camera....my kids often joke and say"is there anything you won't take a picture of?" Anyhow, I learned a trick from Kristi at Live and Love Out Loud on how to take a macro image without purchasing another lens.....the only major drawback for me is that I'm one of those types that gets motion sick from the tiniest of movements.....so after this little camera trick, I was nauseous for about an hour...need to get myself an tri-pod.


Not the best, but I'm still learning



3. Reese's Peanut Butter Easter Eggs!!!!!! I need someone to take these away! I've devoured a whole bag.....I purposely hid them amongst the Hersey's chocolate eggs, but that didn't stop me. I would just dig and dig till I found one. So yummy. What's your favorite?

heaven........


Have a wonderful weekend! My kids are off tomorrow and I've got family coming.....so I've got to get off my bum and get ready.

You know, I'm going to go right over to that jar and grab me some Reese's PB eggs.....ciao!


2 comments:

  1. These were great, Jules! It takes a lot of patience and practice, but it looks like you're well on your way. I love that last flower shot. So much detail!

    I'm sorry it made you nauseous, though. :(

    Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your work with me! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have interesting and nice blog! Do you want follow each other? If you want , let me know. Keep in touch, greetings from Moscow! New post in my blog
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be posted after moderation.

Leave me a note! I love reading your thoughts.