Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back in the Saddle Again.....

Yes....it's me. Not an illusion. Not some form of spam jamming your inbox, Facebook page or bloglovin feed....I'm finding my way back out of the abyss of life.

So, what could have possibly kept me away from my fledging of a blog? Well, to put it simply. Life.

yes, Life.

This four letter word has filled my world with happiness, sadness, disappointment, stress, love, hate & hope. In it's wake, I have found myself reeling from it's twists and turns, searching for a path that will sooth the turmoil within. Then, as Life will have it, I find myself elated and basking in the warmth of its glow.

One can truly go crazy trying to figure things out.

Here are some of my favorite quotes about Life that has helped me along the way. (These images are not mine. If you know who created them, please let me know so that I may credit them.)









Please share some of your favorite quotes on life. What sayings have helped you through events in your life?



3 comments:

  1. Hi and welcome back! So good to hear from you again and to see more of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to have you back, Jules! I hope everything is going OK. I have been taking long breaks from my blog as well. Life just gets really busy. Something that keeps me going when times get rough is that if things are going bad or don't work out, it just means something better is around the corner. We have been really struggling with money for a while now, and we just kept hoping there was something better around the corner. Well, I was applying for different jobs and finally got one! It is just part-time, but I can work from home and be with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! It's been absolutely wild....I'm so happy you got a job!!!! Hope it's working out. I remember trying to work and care for the kids at the same time - not easy. I'm trying to blog more, but it's hard to find the time, so I'm blogging sporadically and trying new topics. :)

      Delete

All comments will be posted after moderation.

Leave me a note! I love reading your thoughts.